TOPICS AND CONTENT
- Personal Responsibility and Liability
- §563 – Use of Force & Self Defense
- §571 – Firearms and Weapons
- The Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Safety at Home and During Travel
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Live-Fire Practice and Training
- Personal Coaching
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING EQUIPMENT FOR CLASS
- Semiautomatic pistol with 100 rounds of ammunition, AND;
- Revolver with 100 rounds of ammunition.
- Safety glasses (prescription or sunglasses are OK) and hearing protection.
- Proof of identification: driver’s license, passport, or legal photo ID
- Comfortable clothing and foot wear suitable for training outdoors.
Missouri State Law specifies that you must fire both a semiautomatic pistol and a revolver to gain your CCW endorsement. If you do not have a second firearm we may be able to help if you let us know your needs in advance. We may have a semiautomatic pistol or a revolver available for $20. If one is available we will let you know what caliber ammunition you need to purchase (generally .38 Special, 9 mm, or .22 rimfire).
The following information is needed to prepare your registration and endorsement materials. E-mail the following to:
1. Your legal name (including middle init.)
2. Complete mailing address
3. Home, cell, and work phone numbers
4. Your date of birth
5. Confirmation you have access to both a revolver AND a semiautomatic pistol
6. How you heard about our course.
The course fee is payable by cash or check at the beginning of class. You will receive confirmation by e-mail.