TOPICS AND CONTENT
- Effective Communication and Decision Making
- Contact an Cover
- Team Movement
- Threats and Angles
- Shared Cover and Coordinated Movement
- Verbal Communication
- Two Occupy One Space
- Dynamic Pistol Handling
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING EQUIPMENT FOR CLASS
- Dependable pistol with 4 magazines and 500 rounds of ammunition
- Secure and rigid holster worn on dominant hip.
- Eye/Ear protection, knee pads, ball cap, jacket, hydration.
- Method for carrying spare magazine.
Both partners must have successfully completed or CCW2 course first.
The following information is needed to prepare your registration and endorsement materials. E-mail the following to:
1. Your legal name (including middle init.)
2. Complete mailing address
3. Home, cell, and work phone numbers
4. Your date of birth
5. When you completed our CCW2 course
6. How you heard about our course.
The course fee is $300 per pair and is payable by cash or check at the beginning of class.
You should have an understanding of how your pistol functions and a solid command of safety skills. Both partners must possess a calm demeanor and a willingness to work together and accept coaching and critique. This training involves moderate physical activity and participants should be in good cardiovascular health. Drills include moving forward, backward, and laterally with the pistol indexed in the “up” or high ready position for short periods of time. Participants must be able to kneel. Registrants will receive a follow up letter with additional information regarding logistics and location.